Blue Ribbon - Best of Show Quilt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
Sam had shown some of you the quilt she planned to enter in the Fergus County Fair in Lewistown. ?Well she entered it and got a blue ribbon and Best of Show. ?The attached photo is of the Quilt hanging on display,

Attachments

• Best Of Show - Blue ribbon (Large).jpg
    Best Of Show - Blue ribbon (Large).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 97
Sam does wonderful work and deserves the award.

Ron said:
Sam had shown some of you the quilt she planned to enter in the Fergus County Fair in Lewistown.  Well she entered it and got a blue ribbon and Best of Show.  The attached photo is of the Quilt hanging on display,

Sam

Great News. Next is the State Fair, right ??? :D ??? :D

Are they going to give Sam a lifetime award so someone else gets a shot at the blue ribbon?

Congratulations for another deserved award.

Ron said:
Sam had shown some of you the quilt she planned to enter in the Fergus County Fair in Lewistown.  Well she entered it and got a blue ribbon and Best of Show.  The attached photo is of the Quilt hanging on display,

Ron

Marlene wants to know which quilt was it? Teapots?

Ron said:
It does have a teapot in it but in any case it is the one in the  photo that was included with my post.

Sorry Ron, I just learned how to download jpg links after posting the question ;D ;D

BernieD said:
Sorry Ron, I just learned how to download jpg links after posting the question ;D ;D
Sorry Bernie I forgot you had been having difficulties downloading JPG files. Glad you got it working.
Is that the quilt Marlene was thinking of?

BernieD said:
I just learned how to download jpg links

Bernie, does that mean you solved the problem? Care to share the secret?

Tom said:
Bernie, does that mean you solved the problem? Care to share the secret?

I assume you read my other post, but after you got me to find and delete the GMail applet, it started working again.  ??? ??? ???

Ron said:
Sam just told me next years uilt is called Roseville.

Ron

Marlene want to know about the Hawaiin quilt Sam had been working on? Is the flower quilt that Sam had been workiing on Roseville?

BernieD said:
Ron

Marlene want to know about the Hawaiin quilt Sam had been working on? Is the flower quilt that Sam had been workiing on Roseville?

Sam says the Rosville quilt is not Hawaiin but it does have flowers in vases.  She has been working on it for quite some time but hopes to finish it in time for the fair next year.

Ron and Sam:  I'm quite impressed.  That's one of the most interesting quilts I've ever seen.  What size is it?  "Roseville" already sounds pretty.  What did the Hawaiian one look like?  Do you have more quilt pictures you can post?

--pat

Congratulations, Sam!!!! ;D

Keep it up and they'll put you in a separate catagory for judging. ;D ;D

Pat & Jim

Ron said:
Sam had shown some of you the quilt she planned to enter in the Fergus County Fair in Lewistown. ?Well she entered it and got a blue ribbon and Best of Show. ?The attached photo is of the Quilt hanging on display,

Congratulations Sam!! Peg says it turned out beautiful. Peg is still quilting on the monster quilt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom