Bluebird Wanderlodge M38

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rramjet

Found a 2003 38' Wanderlodge with two slides and 37K miles for private sale locally. 400 Cummins ISL and owner claims every option possible. He is selling because he had a replacement built for him by MCI. He is a Little over high NADA (without options) on price and doesn't seem to need to sell so if he isn't willing to talk in the low retail area I won't be going after it.

I hadn't really been looking at Bluebirds because of the price ranges I had seen for the newer used ones. I didn't know they had more of an entry level unit (compared to the LXI that is).

Anyone have any thoughts on one of these. They appear to be heavier and after looking at how they are built on their website  I understand why.

Wanderlodges tend to hold their value quite well.  These coaches are built like buses for over the road travel and longevity.  The M380 is supposed to be a super driving vehicle, but I have not driven it myself.  I have an older 1992 Wanderlodge and frankly wouldn't give it up for anything else.  Mine will still be on the road when I'm gone to another world.  Don't write it off too soon.  By the way, if he is not interested in selling reasonable, visit the Wanderlodge Forum in Yahoo Groups.  There are several M380 Owners there and it is an excellent source of information on all models of the Wanderlodge line.  Also check out the Bird Connection for used vehicles.  www.birdconnection.com  The prices tend to be higher than what you can actually purchase at.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sangas
Back
Top Bottom