Bozeman NON rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Godward

Had a nice lunch at Famos Dave's with some great company.  Don and Maryann Nesbitt came to town for shopping and we shared stories and lunch but no pictures.  We missed having the rest of the Yellowstone crew but there is still time before winter sets in.  :)

Jim,

We had to work so the rally was out of the question. We WILL be there shortly and will let you know. Hopefully, we can get together for lunch when it happens.  :) Glad you had a good time with the Nesbitts. We will see them tonight somewhere. ;D ;D ;D

BTW, that really WAS a forum mini rally! :)

If not a recognized mini-rally, it sure was a fun get-together!!

Actually, Mary Ann and I made the 100 mile (one way) trip to see the Pat and Jim -- the shopping was secondary!

Jim-- I think we should lobby for official recognition as a mini-rally......

..and this post is the first appeal.......

Don

You have my support :)  We're having a mini-rally here in Camp Verde today, with or without photos.

Absolutely NOT,  if you have no photos it cannot be considered official RVForum rally.  While the visit may be fun, educational, spiritual, entertaining, fulfilling,  and curb your hunger, without photos it is just an event to be reported.  Rallies need  photos!  There is  my  dollar's worth of opinion!

Oh, oh, we're in trouble now, Don :)  Next it will have to involve ice cream.  Oh, wait, that's not all bad  :D

Ned said:
  Next it will have to involve ice cream. 

OH my gosh Ned, I think you may have hit upon a new requirement for a rally!  But  photos too!  Pretty please.

We didn't have ice cream at lunch, but there are a couple of photos coming when Lorna gets at it.

Ned said:
We didn't have ice cream at lunch, but there are a couple of photos coming when Lorna gets at it.

I seem to recall a time when banana splits were required camera or no camera that was the requirement.  The group got older and ice cream is no longer required but pictures has now become required.  Am I wrong??????    :)

BTW, one result on one of my medical problems is that I am now lactose intolerant.  That side effect was and is not well known so if you take a lot of high dose NSIDs over a long time you may join me.  I'm talking years, in my case 5+.

Back
Top Bottom