braking system advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clintchism

I am considering iether a Brake Buddy or a Brake Pro towed brake system I will be towing a Nissan Frontier behind my Btouring cruiser by Gulf Stream. Can anyone recommend one brand over the other?
Thanks in advance
Clint

clintchism said:
I am considering iether a Brake Buddy or a Brake Pro towed brake system I will be towing a Nissan Frontier behind my Btouring cruiser by Gulf Stream. Can anyone recommend one brand over the other?
Thanks in advance
Clint

We have used the Brake Buddy while towing for over 100K miles in three different cars and have been very satisfied.  Have no personal experience with the other but what I have heard was not good.  Hopefully somebody with first hand experience with the Brake Pro will jump in.

Buy the Brake Buddy. My experience with the BrakePro was a disaster and I ended up replacing it with something else because I couldn't get any sense out of their Tech support. I've heard/read no such complaints about Brake Buddy.

Ron and Tom, thank you so much for your quick response. I was leaning toward the Brake Buddy, now just have to find one at a reasonable price.
have a wonderful evening.
clint

Clint,

Brake Buddies sometimes show up on eBay, although I prefer to touch and feel stuff I buy.

thanks Tom, i don't mind buying from a retailer at least there is some guarantee.
clint

Back
Top Bottom