Brand New to RVing. What parks should I look for? What Apps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JudyJB

Nice photo, and nice that the dog did not scare the deer away. Looks like deer was as curious about dog as vice versa. Being in a USFS campground makes it more likely to see wildlife, even when crowded.

crawford 111

I am a member of KOA I would like to know were all these parks are you can hears all these things. As far as Question of KOA they like you to have a membership which is only a few bucks a year and check in gives you a discount rate most parks are clean and gated.. I not knowledge of them got on line and look them up and even request a tour. Don't take other opinions see for your self and like most there are some great one and other not up to par. But anyway safe travel Crawford

Old_Crow

Nice photo, and nice that the dog did not scare the deer away. Looks like deer was as curious about dog as vice versa. Being in a USFS campground makes it more likely to see wildlife, even when crowded.
I was in this spot(Convict Lake, in California)for a couple of months. This may be the same deer that came up to my son one time looking for a handout. The deer circulate throughout that campground all through the day. Several other of our campgrounds in the area have bears that regularly visit in search of a free meal.

Top Bottom