brand new to rving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenl

Hi
My name is Linda and I just got a Class C four winds chateau.  I've never camped so I have lots of questions.  My husband is handicapped so I will be doing everything.  We are planning on going to Alaska in June.

kitchenl said:
Hi
My name is Linda and I just got a Class C four winds chateau.  I've never camped so I have lots of questions.  My husband is handicapped so I will be doing everything.  We are planning on going to Alaska in June.

Welcome to the RV Forum.. You have found the right place to get answers to your questions.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Welcome Linda.

Good Luck with the Four Winds. I might suggest you use it every opportunity you get before your big trip. The learning will be easier close to home.

Enjoy Alaska!

Welcome to RV Forum and congrats on the new Motorhome.  Quite a few folks here have been to Alaska, so we can help answer questions. There are travelogs in forum message database too - search for Alaska and you should find several. There are also files containing older travelogs in the library, filed under Trip Reports.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom