bravo backup camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kidsbark

hi..we are new to the group..we are not full-timers as we still have to work :( .  we have a montana fifth wheel that we attach a one wheel swivel wheel trailer to to haul a motorcycle.  due to the fact that the darn wheel came off last trip (no damage to trailer or bike thank goodness) we are going to install a camara to see back there.  found this camera where the monitor mounts over existing rear view mirrow.  has a 160 degree so we might can see wheel and bike.  anybody have any experience with it.  my husband also found something called PLC on internet and wondering if that a better way to go.   
this one also has something for the cell phone so when i call him to tell him how to back up he might can hear me better...(or maybe he does hear and just not listen :D)

I've been considering buying a Swivelwheel for a few years now.  Is it worth the cost?  Did anymore wheels fall off in the last two years?  You had the hitch installed on your Montana, I still can't find out if the hitch will install on my Carriage Cameo.  Any info would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom