Broncos v Ravens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Colleen has it right IMO.  Very right.  And Slumber's comment is pricelessly correct!  ;D  This is a very revealing thread heheh. 

GOOOOOO RAVENS!!  4 and 0 after today!  We watched outside and the volume got louder and louder as others, both Californians and East coasters joined us.  What a great game, Ravens beating the Chargers in the last two minutes.  And 15 people outside cheering their hearts out.  No one complained, incidentally.  ;D Oh, take that out, the Charger fans complained, but not about the noise.  ;D

Smoky said:
No one complained, incidentally.? ;D Oh, take that out, the Charger fans complained, but not about the noise.? ?;D

No complaints from me.....Bronco fan here cheering the Chargers losing......

Smoky said:
Wendy:

I think my Ravens face your Broncos next Monday???

Yep, AT Mile High Stadium.....and we all know how the Broncos play at Mile High. Too bad we're not close to each other....we could have a loud football party during the game and irritate the other campers :)

Aw shucks, wish we were at QZ so we cold "sound off"!  ;D

Did you know that the Ravens are not only 4 and 0, they are also 2 and 0 this year on away games?

Smoky said:
Aw shucks, wish we were at QZ so we cold "sound off"!? ?;D

Did you know that the Ravens are not only 4 and 0, they are also 2 and 0 this year on away games?

Soon to be 4 and 1 and 2 and 1.  ;D

p.s. Quartzsite isn't a good site for my Broncos.....remember last January????

Yes.  We had to root against the Broncos because Pittsburgh was from our conference and the Ravens were one of the few teams who beat Pittsburgh last year.  We thought a Pittsburgh win would make the RaVENS stand a little taller.

But we also felt very sorry for you guys when we looked across and saw those Bronco colors on your coach.

Smoky said:
But we also felt very sorry for you guys when we looked across and saw those Bronco colors on your coach.

Those colors will be flying again this year.

And never feel sorry for these Bronco fans.....we were fans back in the 70s and 80s when they stunk worse than a skunk and we didn't care because they were OUR Broncos. Fans now have gotten snotty and seem to feel the need for SuperBowl rings. The game's the thing, not the win.

Well we had a stupid GM and he got convinced by Denver that some lineman at Denver was worth more to them.  The lineman did not even last the first season.  I cannot even remember his name.  In addition, Elway wanted Denver more than Baltimore and that likely had something to do with the egotistical GM we had at the time.  Baltimore fans were furious and became even more so as the years developed.  LOL.

This went down as the worst trade in Baltimore's history in any sport.  What a great replacement he would have been for Johnny Unitas.

Back
Top Bottom