Bruce is Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BruceinFL

I'm here and I havent figured it out yet....the jury is still out.? What are you doing to me?? just figured out the new cserve forum and now another change. <g>

Bruce,

This place is much easier to get around in.  I think you'll enjoy it here.  Welcome.

Bruce,

This forum software is more intuitive and easier to become accustomed to.  Have a look in the Forum Tips for some quickstart ideas.

After you've had an opportunity to look around, please respond to our poll.

Let us know if you need help with any of the navigation features.

Welcome to the new forum Bruce.  I think that you will find it pretty simple.  Just remember that you are not answering directly to someone - you are tagging another message onto the thread so you have to be sure to include the persons name to whom you are answering.  Another simple way to be sure that the person you want to get the message is alerted to your message is to use the "insert quote" link in the upper right corner of the message you are responding to (that link doesn't show up until you click on the respond button and your new blank message form appears).  Below that screen is the list of all the messages in the thread.  Find the one you are responding to and click on that "insert quote" link in the upper right corner of the message.

A somewhat confusing html (???) quote back is inserted into your reply.  Don't worry about how it looks - it will come out looking normal like this:

BruceinFL said:
I'm here and I havent figured it out yet....the jury is still out.  What are you doing to me?  just figured out the new cserve forum and now another change. <g>

Have fun and let us know if you need more help.  ;D

Back
Top Bottom