Buying advice for waterproofing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travelingfree

Hi All. I ran across this new product SEMCO Liquid Membrane (SEMCO Liquid Membrane™). I completed some research about the manufacturer and it looks like they've been doing some pretty high profile projects internationally. Saw on their website that customers have used it before on RV roofs and it looks fairly easy to apply. Anyone have experience so far with that product?

Be careful,, many of these products require a "primer" that is twice as expensive as the product..
Henry's roofing products has a very good membrane product for rubber roofs that does not require a primer..>>>Dan

I asked one of their rep and he said, no primer is needed. They offer 5 years warranty for exterior/traffic surfaces and 10 years for non traffic. I might as well try this stuff. They have good reviews so far both in their Fb page and Official website.

The first question is "do you really need a roof coating now"? And what is presently on your roof??. and how old is it.??.>>>Dan

The first question is "do you really need a roof coating now"? And what is presently on your roof??. and how old is it.??.>>>Dan
That's right. OP, tell us more about your RV. Otherwise, it kind of looks like a poor attempt at product placement...

Hi All. I ran across this new product SEMCO Liquid Membrane (SEMCO Liquid Membrane™). I completed some research about the manufacturer and it looks like they've been doing some pretty high profile projects internationally. Saw on their website that customers have used it before on RV roofs and it looks fairly easy to apply. Anyone have experience so far with that product?
hi there I had a look at it and have you purchased it or used it on your trailer? if so what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom