Buzzing noise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, I was trying to point out that by adding the battery to the circuit, it might filter out the buzzing from your converter.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.

1930 said:
Ok thanks, so would that mean I need to find a battery disconnect switch in my camper and use it when my generator is hooked up?

Assuming you have a disconnect switch, I don't see a need to disconnect the battery unless your still getting the humming noise.

If you don't have a disconnect switch you can also locate the breaker for the converter and turn it off when watching TV. Of course your battery won't be getting charged off the generator.

Gizmo100 said:
Assuming you have a disconnect switch, I don't see a need to disconnect the battery unless your still getting the humming noise.

If you don't have a disconnect switch you can also locate the breaker for the converter and turn it off when watching TV. Of course your battery won't be getting charged off the generator.
no problem. Thanks

Quick update, put battery in and the noise is completely gone. Nice watching TV last night. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom