California Coast by RV Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve CDN

I just received the latest RV travel video by Bob and Judy Howen, titled California Coast by RV.

The Howen's have produced a series of RV travel videos to help RV travelers plan and prepare for trips to popular destinations...the Rockies, Alaska, Eastern Canada, Western Canada.

"California Coast by RV" lives up to the standards I have learned to expect and to enjoy from Bob and Judy.? For our planned trip to California, I now feel I have the knowledge to get the most out of it.

These are professional videos with insightful commentary by Judy on local points of interest and Bob's travel tips.? Bob is an accomplished photographer and the video is loaded with spectacular pictures taken on their trip.

As usual, the video ends with a discussion of specific details on the itinerary presented in the video...driving conditions, campgrounds, expenses, weather and travel tips.

I have enjoyed and found helpful several of the travel videos produced by the Howen's, because they are real RVer's who actually make the trip in their motorhome and live the experience they report on.

To check out California Coast by RV as well as their other DVD's, visit their website at PVP Travel.

Steve

I couldn't find the CA video on their web site.

BTW when do you plan to visit CA?

Hi Tom,

Sorry we don't have the video on the web site yet.? Hopefully, it will be up by the end of this week.? We have a web company working now to get the site updated and add the "California Coast by RV" video.? We are also looking to have them include a section for people to ask questions about the trips and tell us how we can improve the videos.

Thanks for your interest.

Bob & Jidy Howen
San Antonio, TX

OK thanks Bob. After posting my message I realized that it must have just been a timing issue.

Tom,

If all goes well we are planning on travelling to California next summer.  I never fully understood the routes people follow when travelling through California, but Bob's itinerary looks like it males a lot of sense...especially to avoid heavy traffic congestion areas.

I didn't realize Bob's video was not yet listed on his website, but i do know that they are taking phone orders or an email to Bob would probably work too.

Thanks Steve. Bob popped into the thread and explained what was going on.

Be sure to put us somewhere in your CA itinerary. Maybe we could even get a mini rally going.

Tom,

I would not even consider coming to beautiful California and not planning a three month stay at your place!!! ;D ;D

Let us know when you're coming Steve, so we can be out  ;D

There are, indeed, clues that we've learned from friends that make our California motorhome travel a joy rather than a headache. We formerly lived on one side of L.A. (in Ojai) and now live on the other side (San Diego) and had a fixation about traversing L.A.  Traffic, in a motorhome with a toad behind, can be a bear when passing through L.A. except on weekends. Clues like that makes an enormous difference. Like separating warm from cool.

One is smart in getting all the scouting reports before the game begins.

There's a lot to see and enjoy when touring California. We've lived here since 1959 but still get a thrill whenever we're driving along the coast or through the mountains. It's likely the only place in the U.S. where you can go wading in the ocean and make a snowman in the mountains during the same day.

Thank you for sharing your insights Bob!  travelling through major cities on weekends is often a way to avoid the usual chaos of daily traffic...another good example is in Toronto, which ranks 2nd in North America after LA for traffic volume and congestion.

Thank you for sharing your insights Bob! ?travelling through major cities on weekends is often a way to avoid the usual chaos of daily traffic...another good example is in Toronto, which ranks 2nd in North America after LA for traffic volume and congestion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom