Cambridge by Keystone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems that there aren`t, shame as that is the model i am looking at for our next trip to the USA

I have been considering this one as well.  I am looking at the HR Presidential and the Cambridge, as well as a few others.  I was quite impressed by the unit in the pictures and spec's.

Ian  Just noticed your sig, you are giving up a Revolution for a 5-er?  With having to leave and come back, I guess selling and buying is better than storing, but, it just sorprises me.

Hi Bill
The Revolution is being shipped back to the UK where hopefully i sell it for a decent profit.
The idea of the 5er came about as Fleetwood are not making the 38ft Revolution anymore and the 40 is too long for
the UK market (although there are many 40ft rvs over there but illegal)
Also it will give me some spare cash to play with in the UK and a vehicle to go sight seeing with

BillnRI said:
selling an American export called Revolution in the UK. Good marketing!

LOL Bill, maybe Ian should change the decal to something less challenging to his mother country.

If it was advertised as an Evolution i would be swamped by boy racers after a mitsubishi wrc rally car replica
I have noticed that most UK dealers have stopped publishing there asking prices for high end motorhomes
The Revolution may be just another RV here but in the UK it will have the same status as a Prevost here

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom