Camper Dimensions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John_B

I need to build a 3D model of the camper shown in the attached image, and I need its dimensions to make the model as realistic as possible. I'm not having any luck finding camper sizes (and don't know anything about them), so I thought I'd try asking here. I believe it's a Dodge van, and the panel on the front of the camper says "Enterprise." If I at least have the overall dimensions, height x width x length, I can work out the details. I have some other photos with people in them, so I can estimate if necessary, but I'd rather be accurate if possible. Does anybody have any idea the size of this camper? Thanks.

Attachments

• Camper.jpg
    Camper.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 29
I think you have a 1977 Dodge Lindy or maybe a Sportsman;
351 cid Dodge V-8
1 Ton Dually Chassis
4 Barrel Holley Carbureator (OEM)
Dual Fuel Tanks
Length: 23 ft.
Width: 9 ft.
GVW = 10,500 lbs.
GAW FRONT = 3,800 lbs.
GAW REAR = 7,200 lbs.
Receiver Ball Mount.
7-way Tow light Socket.
Rear Mounted Spare Tire

Considering it's a Mopar, I don't think it has a 351, most likely a 360. That wouldn't make a difference for a 3D model though. I hope you make out well in your endeavor. A project like that is more than a notion. Please post pics, I'm sure more folks than just myself are interested.

The legal width is rarely the actual width because safety equipment such as mirrors and bumpers, and bolt-on accessory equipment such as awnings, are not counted toward the legal maximum.

Back
Top Bottom