Campground Recommendations? Need a place for July shutdown.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bzdqkq

Just wanted to put some feelers out there on campground recommendations for the first week of July. I live around the Flint, MI area and don't mind traveling. We've camped tons of places in Michigan including the UP, but may want to travel outside the state. My wife heard of a place in the North Indiana area, but can't remember the place. I prefer full hookup, fire rings, swimming pool, and playground for my daughter. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.
MDC

bzdqkq,

North Indiana, or Northern Indiana, covers a lot of ground. I suggest you try Woodall's or Trailer Life directories to find the place you're looking for, but with the short time frame and your preferences, I think most of the good campgrounds are already fully reserved for that week.

Good luck!

bzdqkq said:
Just wanted to put some feelers out there on campground recommendations for the first week of July. I live around the Flint, MI area and don't mind traveling. We've camped tons of places in Michigan including the UP, but may want to travel outside the state. My wife heard of a place in the North Indiana area, but can't remember the place. I prefer full hookup, fire rings, swimming pool, and playground for my daughter. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.
MDC

Maybe Pla-Mor Campground in Bremen, IN Big 650 sites but still need early reservations normally.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom