Camping chairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kirk

We have owned many different outdoor chairs over the years but like the ones from Strongback the best of all.

Kirk, that link goes to a brewery.
I have no idea how that happened, but for some reason I am unable to edit the post to correct the link. I was able to edit the link in my quote, but it should have gone to STRONGBACK online.

8Muddypaws

We have so many chairs I can't keep track of them. We once had a folding loveseat. Essentially a double folding canvas chair. It takes up too much storage and weighs a ton.

I need a source good quality armless folding chairs. I have one left and it's starting to get a little rickety.

Last edited:

cully

Folding Coleman with side tray. It wins hands down for my body. Sturdy, stable, BIG. It has horizontal stabilizing bars at the bottom so you don't sink into the sand if your're on the beach. The side tray comes in super handy if you happen to be doing anything. For me that means tying up different fishing lures, having coffee, using the phone as a stereo...so many things. The chair also comes wrapped with a light foam covered in canvas on the arm rests. The seat and back don't droop but stay level and firm. I know when my fishing bell is ringing I can launch out of my chair and to my rod like was leaving the space center, We've all had those nightmare chairs the fold up and slide into a canvas carrier. Pretty handy for about 45 minutes. Then you realize your back hurts, your butt hurts and you can't get out because you've sunk a foot into the "HOLE". I had a dozen of those things, they moved to Goodwill.

COCJ

We have had a pair of Kijaro Duo Lock chairs for a couple of years. They are sturdy, well made, and comfortable. Best of all for us old guys are the arms are strong enough that you can push yourself up on them when you try to stand up. They fold up pretty small and fit in a bag. We originally saw them at Cabela's but didn't like the colors they had. I got on the Kijaro website and was able to find a color that we liked and bought then direct from Kijaro. They were actually cheaper than Cabela's. I think they were around $40.00 each.

Top Bottom