Camping World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I would not buy a vehicle from them, I often have service work done there for one reason--if I have problems with the part installed or the work, there are Camping World's everywhere that I can take it back to.

Frankly, I would not buy an RV from General RV, either. That does not leave much choice in RV dealers.

Four months ago, I bought and pay for the installation of replacement vinyl for the awning. The material had to be ordered; it would take 3 weeks for shipping. An installation date was set. Upon taking the MH for installation, I was informed an hour later that the material was the wrong size. Another order had to be placed. This time, shipping was estimated at 3-4 weeks. Three weeks later, CW sent an email informing me the order would be delayed about 4 months. The wife and I informed CW that was unacceptable. Thus, the store manager became involved. Within a day, my desired material was located in another part of the country. It was to be shipped to my CW store. It would arrive in a week. Needless to say, it didn't. The store manager traced the order and kept me informed. Finally, a week later, the material arrived and another installation date, aweek later, was set. The MH was delivered today and the new awning was installed. Through this ordeal, the parts representative, service manager, and store manager were great to work on the delays, apologizing to me with each contact. In conclusion, the store manager gave me a gift card valued at the cost of installation for all my incovienence. Couldn't ask for much more than that. Call me a satisfied customer!!

Back
Top Bottom