Can this be cleaned ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JIGGS

First off let me say I know nothing about getting stains out of anything. If something gets stained I would throw it away and get a new one. So if this is a stupid question get over it ha ha 
I have a front window curtin that has water stains on it  Is there a way to clean them or just throw them in the trash. what kind of fabric is the curtin the mh is a 1989 pace arrow and the curtin is made of  ? well it's not plastic or wood or metal it fells like a curtin. I would guess some poly and I really don't know.
thanks for any help  jiggs

Shayne

You could try soaking them in a heavy mixture of Awesome's Oxygen Orange and Electrisol dishwashing powder some quite a while (Couple of hours) and then Spin dry and hang up in Sunlight to dry.  Only other thing I know then is dye them in the old fashion RIT  fabric Dye.  This will also dye the white inside portion of the drapes.  Good Luck and happy motoring.

Woody

At that age they are probably sun-rotted. I would opt to replace them. My 93 Pace has the kind that roll up. Not sure if yours are like that or not but you can always install cafe curtain rods and hang conventional curtains or mini blinds.

Woody

Top Bottom