Canada Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good on you Carolyn.
Prior to covid, but I walked away from my profession due to safety concerns for my employees. I consider it my own failure that I was unable to convince my bosses the risks were unacceptable, but in the end my choices were to accept it or give up my career. Lucky enough to be at an age and financial point that I could do so.
Earlier in life, when building my career, I had to compromise, so I will not judge anyone for their decisions now. Besides, judging people is God's territory, I just live here.
Ah, friend, much truth, difficult choices -my very first “buck the system” nursing choice was years ago when I refused to hold an elderly dementia patients nose to deliver meds. I am not a fighter BUT I had to say no, sometimes she would take my pills and sometimes she would not -I have never regretted that stance. You did what you could AND that is the best one can ask of one self.

Update- Canada has finally lifted all covid related travel restrictions, including any health reporting in the ArriveCan app.
When I came through again going south, they didn't like my paper showing I would be working as a campground host for the winter, but they had to let me through, by their own rules.
Also got scolded for no mask right at the end, even though mask wearers were a minority in the room.

Back
Top Bottom