Canadian Adventurer Motorhome -- quality?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thx, do you have her website or facebook.
What's your opinion on that unit, is it worth the pricetag

Email is:

[email protected]

Facebook:

Sorry I'm not an expert on whether or not the price is good.

Hopefully you can get some answers soon.

As someone else said they'll all be former rental units, linescrew1 on youtube has one, you can ask him about it and pricing. If you want insulation there are other Canadian class-c's called Bigfoot and Citation that made (not anymore) 4 season rigs you can find used now.

Thx man, i picked it up yesterday 😎 it is what it is now..... i don't want to find any bad news or disappointment news. Thx everyone for the help. I will post pictures later on

Thx man, i picked it up yesterday 😎 it is what it is now..... i don't want to find any bad news or disappointment news. Thx everyone for the help. I will post pictures later on
Enjoy! I am looking at gas class A's depending when the RV market cools off

Good luck,
Guess i bought it at a high market right now SMH i just hope i did not pay to much over for it

It is a high market but I think you did ok considering. I stopped at a dealer the other day and checked out a brand new 32' sun seeker that was MSRP $157,000 and they had it for $127,000 or something. They had ordered 30 RV's and only 5 showed up since last March.

Yep crazy about all these prices go sky high.
Thx for the replies man
Hi dude, how’s your new motor home? Have you seen any issues? I am living in Vancouver and looking for the same model as well, 25 ft with one small slide, big enough for small family, and suitable for skiing in winter. The price looks a little bit higher than what you paid though.

Hi dude, how’s your new motor home? Have you seen any issues? I am living in Vancouver and looking for the same model as well, 25 ft with one small slide, big enough for small family, and suitable for skiing in winter. The price looks a little bit higher than what you paid though.
Cayenne hasn't been back on this site for over 2 years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom