CAPITOL REEF, TORREY, UT - 4/06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fredethomas

Moderator Emeritus
Daisy and I have reservations for Thousand Lakes RV Park in Torrey Ut.  beginning April 7t.  Kuch's I beleive are going in on the 6th.  One other member has reservations during the same time.  We have site 39.  The park will keep us together.  Any one else going should call.  1800 355 8995 or 1435 425 3500.  We are scheduled to leave April 14th.  Lots to see there.

April or May?

I was getting all ready to make reservations when I realized that you were talking about before Moab.

joelmyer said:
April or May?

I was getting all ready to make reservations when I realized that you were talking about before Moab.

Joel,

Fred and Daisy's reservation is May 7th for one week. Linda and I have the same dates reserved. We spent the day with Fred and Daisy yesterday and we discussed the dates. Fred may jump in here and confirm those dates.

Regards,

Richard

Wait a minute, Fred said April 7, you say May 7.  We want to make a reservation but would like to be there when you are :)

Ned said:
Wait a minute, Fred said April 7, you say May 7. We want to make a reservation but would like to be there when you are :)

Ned,

We are leaving Moab on Sunday May 7th at the end of the rally and driving directly to 1000 Lakes RV Park. Our reservation at 1000 Lakes RV Park starts on Sunday MAY 7th leaving on Sunday MAY 14th.

I hope that Fred sees these posts so he can confirm the official dates. These are the dates we discussed yesterday. Fred is not leaving Sierra Vista until about April 18th--health permitting.

Richard

Richard,

Ok, thanks.  I suspected that was the case.  Good thing we didn't call yesterday and reserve for April 7 :)  See you at Moab.

Marlene & I have reservations for Sunday thru Tuesday nites. Any extension depends on our schedule heading east.

Good to see all the people going to Capitol Reef.  We have a CD explaining the geology - very good.  We can go to a restruant that serves great pickle + pinto bean + oatmeal pies.  There is weeks of things to see there.  Terry Brewer lead us on some great trips through the park area - good places for picnic lunches.  Roads are dirt but graded and flat.

Back
Top Bottom