Car rental

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julie Murray

Hi everyone we are hoping for our big trip around Montana/Wyoming next year, one of our stops will be Custer state Park we won’t have a tow with our RV does anyone know if we would be able to get a car rental delivered To our site.
would appreciate any advise Thanks Julie

If you mean to a campground IN Custer, it would surprise me -- that's several hours from Rapid City, and I don't know of one closer (others may know more, though).

If you mean to a campground IN Custer, it would surprise me -- that's several hours from Rapid City, and I don't know of one closer (others may know more, though).
Thanks Larry, yes we’re looking at staying at Game Lodge in CSP

We stayed at Rafter J campground in Hill City last year. I don't recall the name of the rental company but we googled car rentals in Hill City and found a local one on the main drive in Hill City less than a mile form our campground. The cars were new models, clean and it was nice that the pick up and drop off was close to Custer SP.

Sorry to reply again but the rental company was Team car rental. The main office is in Rapid City but they have a branch in Hill City.

Back
Top Bottom