Cedar Creek 5th Wheel - by Forest River

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Superduty17

Hi all,
I have been looking to upgrade from my a travel trailer to a 5th wheel, and in my search i came across the Cedar Creek brand. They seem like reallt good trailers but wanted to get some feed back from folks who already have one or who have knowledge of them.

Thanks,
RB

My neighbor has one and loves it. He said there were very few problems with it. It seems like a very nice unit from what I can see.

Forest River builds several very nice models and you rarely hear a complaint about any of their brands. Cedar Creek is well thought of and so is the Cardinal.

Last summer we purchased a Cardinal 30TS and are quite happy with it.  We had a couple of issues with it when it arrived but we were pleased with it once the bugs were out.  I haven't any experience with the Cedar Creek units, but they are made by Forest River and if the quality is equal to the Cardinal I would expect that you will be pleased. ;)

Hope you find the model you want and happy RVing!

My wife and I just purchased a 2007 Cedar Creek 36RLTS and we love it.  We had only one problem with it on our shake down cruise and that was with the ice maker line leaking behind the fridge.  A simple fix by the dealer.  We absolutely love our Cedar Creek.  We researched and visited dealers all over the southeast and finally settled on the Cedar Creek for its amenities and its structure.  We plan on taking it down to SC for four days this weekend.  We can't wait!!

Thanks all for your input. We did find a model we like. iIt is the 2007 30RKTS with a king size bed. It's the right size for the 2 of us and our yellow lab.

Superduty17

You have received all good reports so far. We have friends who owned one about 5 years ago and had nothing but trouble. On one occasion the slide even fell out. It was in the shop many and long times. They were very dissatisfied and felt they should have at least gotten the Cardinal or best another brand. However, there are horror stories with almost every brand and manufacturer. A few years ago I remember a plane flying a banner over the big Tampa Supershow advertising how their Bluebird was a piece of trash.

Thanks Judway, hopefully they improved the slide out problems. I have never heard of that happening with any slideout. that could be frightneing. I wil look more into it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom