cedar creek

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tomordee

me and my wife just bought a 2001 28FLTS cedar creek i was just wondering if the cedar creek is a good product?

Well, I don't have much experience with this, but it looks pretty nice.  But, aren't you supposed to ask this advice "before" you buy it!??        ;D ;)

I believe they are atypical of most units of the industry.  Hope your dealer does a good job prepping it as they come out of the factory pretty shoddy sometimes as most manufacturer's units do.  No problem with warranty claims as all were handled by my dealer.  In fact, a couple of items were well out of warranty and were repaired or replaced without hassle. Best towing trailer I've ever had.  Balance is wonderful.  Well insulated for both cold and warm.  Forest River will tell you that you are not their customer, the dealer is their customer and you are the dealer's customer.  A 2001 36RLBS Travel trailer. 

:) :)Well me and my wife just got back from a 14 day camp in south east Kansas where we went through( 2) 80mph wind storms with hail and rain with no problems with our cedar creek all but the fridge quit after the first storm I called the dealer he called me back with the service technician and with his help we found the wind has blown the insulation down on the  top cooling fins after i put the insulation back up the fridge worked fine thank GOD for cell phones as for the prep went we found nothing out of place or wrong they did a OUT STANDING JOB

Back
Top Bottom