Central Pa Camping family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shelly E.spoiledb71

I have looked at lots of forums online and this one seems to be the most friendly. We graduated to a TT(Layton Lake View 29ft) from a pop-up in September 2005. Hubby took off with it? two days later
(hunting trip) so I have yet to "camp" in my new camper. I don't think it counts sleeping in it in your own driveway? :) Anyway we are a family of four with a teenage girl and a 9 year old boy and the best mut around. We started camping as a cheap way of getting a family vacation in once a year and some weekends away too. I am the Fix-it woman in the household and enjoy doing modifications to improve the functionality of our home and trailer. If you have a pic posted of a mod you have done I have probably seen it. Thanks for some great ideas! I don't think the manufactures put too much thought into how people will actually be using and enjoying our homes on wheels. I love to hear about and talk about all the different ways we can make our travel as easy and home like as possible. This is my first experience with the whole forum thing so it may take a few times to get the hang of it, but from what I have seen you all will be there to guide me.
Thanks
Shelly E.

Hi Shelly,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Sounds like your Hubby has enjoyed the new TT anyhow.  ;D  Glad you found us.  Please join in on any of the on going discussions, ask questions, or start new discussions relating to the RV lifestyle.  With spring just around the corner I am sure you will get many opportunities to enjoy the new RV.

I have looked at lots of forums online and this one seems to be the most friendly

Thank you Shelly!!? We appreciate that, because providing a friendly and welcoming online community has been our goal since the inception of this Forum over fifteen years ago.? We always enjoy meeting new friends and many of us have developed long standing personal friendships over the years.? There are Forum rallies in various parts of the Country, so if you read about one taking place along your travel route, feel free to join in.

Feel free to join in any of the discussion on the Forum or start one of your own.

Enjoy the Forum!

Hi Shelly,

Welcome to the Forum. This is a friendly group with members who can answer just about any question you might have. Sounds like you'll be able to answer a lot of questions, too!

Enjoy your first trip in the trailer. Make your hubby take you some place good!!

Back
Top Bottom