changing life also

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dassame

howdy folks
On the verge of selling house on 2 + acres and moving into a TT or a 5W , probably in a park for a year or so then up the country to start over...I will still be working , close to the park...anyone familiar with havens landing in montgomery, tx ? I will have a lot of questions....
tia
Dassame

congrats on the move and fire away with the Q's,  Their are many talented people in this forum that make the art of RVing much simpler for the many of us out here.  If they don't know the answer they will look it up.  Also, many others out here in the forum have been doing this for years and know things others don't that will jump in here and assist.  Good Luck and fire away.

Hi dassame, enjoyed 'meeting' you this evening at the virtual campfire. Lots of folks here who know just about everything about RVs. Ask away with any questions you have. And enjoy.

Hi Dassame,

Welcome to the forum. I can't help with Montgomery, TX but maybe someone else can. Be sure to ask any questions you might have. Lots of folks here with many answers. Sometimes to the same question!!! :) :)

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please ask any questions you have and we will try to provide the answers.  Join in on any of the ongoing discussions, or start new discussions.  Thanks for joining us.

Welcome, dassame.

I haven't stayed at Haven's Landing but the attached link to rvparkreviews.com provides some reviews of the park.

http://rvparkreviews.com/regions/Texas/Montgomery.html

Back
Top Bottom