Changing Propane Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

utmtman

I have an 05 Holiday Rambler Vacationer.  And it has a 24 gal propane tank.  According ot Monaco Coaches they dont make a bigger one for the Vacationer.  They do have a 37 gal tank but it is three inches longer than the space my tank occupies.  What I would like to know is if anyone else has run into this and if they found a way around it or someone who carries other size tanks that might work. 
Thanks Lee

Easiest way is to get a Marshall Brass Extend-a-stay kit,  Carry a 20 lb luggable and plug it in when needed.

NOTE: If you are "Parked for the season" several LP gas companies can deliver larger tanks (ie 100 lb) if the hose is long enough (Some can make up lines or hoses for you to fit the "Extend-a-stay" adapter)

Thank you for that information, I will look into that.  I have the local propane company coming to see me on the 29th to add an adapter to my motor home so I can hook to a five gal spare tank I have already.  I will check into the marshall and even ask them about it when they come.  They may already have it. 
Lee

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom