? Chat Center Wednesday Night !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Maxwell

Moderator Emeritus
Come one, come all to a live chat held Wednesday evenings here in this Virtual Campground at The Virtual Campfire!

We gather around 9 pm ET, 8 pm CT, 6 pm PT and our subject this week's topic is : "?How to get home in a medical emergency! or BYO? [Bring Your Own Question]?"

Please read  this message first.

You can sit and enjoy while we all learn or ask your question about any aspect of RVing that's on your mind.

It's a good place to meet friends, old and new, as well!

I hope to meet you at
the first and longest running such gathering on the internet!

ps. Tonight's topic is . . .? ?Winter RVing, '04-'05, how was it for you?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? See you tonight. ::)

Come one, come all to a live chat held Wednesday evenings here in this Virtual Campground at The Virtual Campfire!

We gather around 9 pm ET, 8 pm CT, 6 pm PT and our subject this week's topic is : "?Winter RVing '04-'05, or BYO? [Bring Your Own Question]?"

You can sit and enjoy while we all learn or ask your question about any aspect of RVing that's on your mind.

I hope to meet you at

Wish I could be there.  I don't usally get home from work before midnight.

What is up with 8pm CDT Wedensday?  Geezer hour is same time same day on my woodworking forum.  LOL

Bob Maxwell said:

Bob,,, I should tell you I've had a schedule change, Choir practice is now Wed Night, 7 to 8:30, now if that's all there was to it I'd be home by nine and no problem (EASTERN time) but Elaine needs a ride.. Elaine has a ride, all the time, she rides in her own little wheel chair

Now, the manual chair, or a walker, she could be picked up by most anyone, Daisy, for example, lives a couple of miles away and can easily drive right past Elaine's without adding miles to her trip.

I, however, have the modified pick up truck ramps (like you'd use to run your riding lawn mower, garden tractor or ATV into a pick up, Modified for the lower bed of my Lumina APV) so I can take her power chair.  Never mind that she is on the OTHER SIDE of the church... Somebody has to pick her up, and it appears, that somebody is me.  So it's after nine when I get home and the alamr is gone from my screen.... If I do get home by 9pm,,, Well ALIAS​

We gather around 9 pm ET, 8 pm CT, 6 pm PT and our subject this week's topic is : "?Is still 'Winter RVing '04-'05,' or BYO? [Bring Your Own Question]?"

I hope to meet you at

ps. Tonight's topic is . . .                                      still Winter RVing, '04-'05, how was it for you?                                                                  See you tonight. ::)

We gather around 9 pm ET, 8 pm CT, 6 pm PT and our subject this week's topic is : "?What Rallie's are you going to attend this spring and summer?' or BYO? [Bring Your Own Question]?"

Just click on the Chat button inthe toolbar above.

I hope to meet you there.

ps. Tonight's topic is . . .                                      what Rally do you want to attend this spring  and/or summer?                                                                  See you tonight. ::)

Bob
I hope today is Tuesday or I lost a day this week. 

Back
Top Bottom