Christmas Card Label Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

judway

What is the best inexpensive program for maintaining an address data base and printing Christmas Card labels?
Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Wayne/FL

Most word processors do labels now days. Any decent spread sheet can do it.  Or any decent data base. (spreadsheets and databases have a lot in common in cases like this)

What's on your computer... Do you have Microsoft office, or Microsoft Works (When it feels like it) Both have sutiable programs very built in

Avery Label's free program may be able to do it too but frankly I don't know,,, Never tried it... The older Laser Pro can do it, and I've used it for that

Thanks John and Karl.

I found where I had done the labels last year, using Word and it seems to work OK. Got the labels out for now. If I can remember how, next year I will be OK. I will download the two programs and try to get them to work better. What would be nice would be to have a simple program which only does the one thing. CRS and old age seems to require simplicity, at least for me.

Thanks again.

Wayne/FL

judway said:
Thanks John and Karl.

What would be nice would be to have a simple program which only does the one thing. CRS and old age seems to require simplicity, at least for me.

Wayne, Other than word what "office" type software do you have on your system?  Do you have Excell by any chance

John

I have Office 97 which includes Excel.

I downloaded the free Avery Label's program and tried it. I ended up about the same place in Word as I did from the other approach.

Wayne

Judway,

Look at www.allprosoftware.com.  It's great and inexpensive.

JerryF

JerryF

The program you suggest looks just like what I want. The price of $36 is just under my cost threshold so I plan to order it sometime soon. I have all of the Christmas Cards out for this year. I need to get it set up this year so I will have it ready next year, only problem is CRS may prevent me from remembering about it next time.

Thanks for the input. ;D

Wayne/FL ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom