Christmas in Florida?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try Titusville and The Great Outdoors at the east end of SR 50.  Some RV Forum members apparently live there in winter.

Bruce Patterson said:
My wife wants us to spend Christmas in Florida--in the RV.  The further south, the better (I think).  Last year we went to Tampa and stayed in a friend's RV. 

Ideas?

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

We'll be in Titusville as well.

Bruce,

We also have an RV lot at The Great Outdoors (TGO).  I have attached two web links.  The first is TGO's website.  The second is a link to the classified section of our latest community "newsletter" which has some listings of RV lot rentals by owners.   

www.tgoresort.com

http://tgocsa.com/vertical/Sites/{CADBD722-672A-47C9-A894-AF123465DE9F}/uploads/{15E0E350-01A3-402F-8B43-8506AF175446}.PDF

Hi

We managed to get in at Tropical Palms RV Resort in Kissimmee, just over the street from the Old Town entertainment area and are staying for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year.

At just $38 a night, it is a real bargain for the festive period.

Paul

I'll check out all those suggestions soon. i forgot to mention, high on the list of desirables is to be able to walk to the beach.  Also looking for a weekly rate somewhere.  That would be nice.

I'm paying $245 per month where I am now, and that includes electricity
!

Paul  several years ago we stayed their for about 20 minutes.  Hope they have made the place bigger and improved it.  Was so tight in their we couldn't drive in  withthe trailer without damaging ours and umteem other units.

Hi Bruce I live in Florida and have camped around the state, as far as beach camping Flagler Beach by Daytona is great, another nice camp is Red Coconut on the west coast in Fort Myers, best sites are first two rows in from the beach, I don't recommend the area called the park side, it is very tight there.  By the way have you traveled around Montana or Arizona, we are going there in November and need info on the road conditions this time of the year.

Bruce,

I've been off line for a while so I'm late with this.

You can't walk to the beach from TGO but the National Seashore is about 15-20 minutes from there. It is virtually deserted during the winter. Lots of beach to walk but only facilities are bathrooms.

Bruce  At that timeof the year you  may be spending that much a Week down there.  We had an opporuntity to stay at Roberts RV ParkSt Petersburg Beach a couple of years ago and Wow what a great place.  Not cheap but worth the it.  Check it out of the web.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leblanc77
Back
Top Bottom