chromebook with graphics tablet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ernie n Tara

Hi,

My granddaughter is in a school district that uaes Chromebooks. I would like to get her a graphics tablet that would work with one (given appropriate software). Don't mind buying new sw or a new Chrome book. Suggestions?

Ernie

I own four Chromebooks currently, 11.6-14-15.6 and 15.6 inches. The 11 is my day to day CB that sits next to me all day and I pick it up and use it dozens of times per day and it is holding up perfectly. I have been using it for the last 2 and 1/2 years.  It is a 2 in 1. It can either be a normal CB or you can separate the two halves and use it as a tablet. All my CBs are Acer. None of them has ever given me a problem.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06W57W6CX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I don't do Graphics but My HP Chromebooks are fantastic.... Some of them in the past have been Touch Screen (Optional) and all are graphics capable

The do not however like coffee

John From Detroit said:
I don't do Graphics but My HP Chromebooks are fantastic.... Some of them in the past have been Touch Screen (Optional) and all are graphics capable

I have found the answer to laptops that don't like coffee. These keyboard covers are fantastic. Cheap, easy to install and it will protect against accidentally spilling liquid on the keyboard. I have a cover on all four of my CBs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H6KZZJR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am assuming you are looking for a graphic tablet interface for drawing apps. For a few years I used a Bamboo brand graphics tablet. It used a USB connection at the time, though they now come in Bluetooth versions. It was wonderful for graphic applications though it was pretty small. I would recommend getting the biggest one you can get if you are going to use it for true graphics design. It gives you more resolution without having to scroll.

John From Detroit said:

I also own one and it's fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom