Class A Leveling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vicki,,We are in the UP of Mich. and will be returning thru Wi. on Sat. Where are you???.>>>Dan
We are in Manawa near Appleton a little southwest of Greenbay. We stay at a Golf Course campground with electric and water (no dump station) and they do have sites available if you want to drop by for a visit.

Wow you guys. It's gorgeous. I'll bet you are in RV heaven. Many, many years of enjoyment to ya.

Linda
Thanks Linda! We haven’t moved in yet. Still trying to figure out where to put everything. It doesn’t quite have the storage space inside that the fiver has so some things have to go. Decisions! Lol Was hoping you might come by when you were in the Dells.

NO No No! Even if filled in, the hole will erode.

What happened to the 5er?
Thought we had told you about our incident with the pickle bucket on I-20 in Louisiana? Someone lost one out of the back of a truck and it came flying up from under a semi trailer in front of us. We couldn’t avoid it and ran over it. As it flew out the back it tore up the driver’s rear side of the RV. Since we had to wait for repairs, we were able to hammer it back in and tape and seal it up against water penetration so it’s not really noticeable unless you look for it.
Vicki

Get the 2x12 pieces - you can toss them in the fireplace when you leave if you expect to have no further need.

We went to more than a few odd-level sites, so carried a selection of boards with us. I just laid them flat as a secondary floor in one of the bays, so they didn't steal much storage space. Just 1.5" of the available height.
Thanks Gary. I hadn’t thought about storing them flat under other things. Maybe they would slide under the pull out drawers.
Vicki

Could be, but if you don't want to carry it around, what ya gonna do?

An 8 ft 2x12 PT is about $42 these days. I used 24" pieces, so that's 4 for about $45 w/tax. You can't buy enough commercial RV leveling blocks for that.

Back
Top Bottom