Class A Storage Condos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2bzy2p

I am new to this forum. I attempted to post this question in another forum and the topic was closed by the Admin. I still don't know why.

I am really considering buying a storage condo in Beaumont California. They are enclosed, privately owned storage units
designed for RV and Boat storage. I don't know if I am allowed to post a link, but here goes..Go here

My question is simple...Has anyone owned something like this? They are selling for the high 60's and the first phase sold out in three days. Have they been a good value? Any ownership problems?

Thanks for your help.

Sounds decent.  Would have to won a very valuable unit to spend that much on storage, Especially here in the desert.  Also would nave to be nearby.  My big Q is if no increase, no payments,  no other costs and you own, what happens in case the adjacent structure is let to deteriorate.  Sure would inflict on resale for the unit.  Would really have to give that some serious thought.  Of Course my MH is not one of the more elegant units, but to me it's what we care to have, and we feel 85 a month is a lot to pay for storage after having RV ports at the home we had in ILL.  But then that's been sold and is history to us.  But our storage was free.  But then should you not have a place to store and it's a limited storage with lots of population, might well be worth it.  Lots of veribles to thik about.  In Hot Springs Village, Ark  They have a simular setup, just not so elegant nor secure.  It's just a huge metal shed with individual spaces with drive-thru doors.  Didn't get into the details when we were thinkig of buying there, cause we had already decide nor to locate there.  Good luck in your decision.

This would be to garage your own motorhome? Interesting concept, although I wonder what resale prices will do if/when you're ready to sell. I've often thought it would be nice to have an RV garage at the house, but hadn't thought of buying an RV condo.

Covered RV storage around here costs around $300/month, so it would be easy to do the math with some assumptions.

Yes. They are huge garages. Each unit has it's own electrical meter, automatic doors, 50' depth, some as wide as 27'. They even have a 4,000 sq ft meeting room. Pretty much everthing is there. Pretty upscale as storage goes.

In southern Cal, inside storage, if you can find it, runs over $400 a month. Higher in some areas, especially in coastal areas. But, the real isse is not so much affordability, but more about availibility. I am plunking down some serious $ on a new RV. I have to have a place to keep it. You just can't park them on the street around here any more.

2bzy2p said:
You just can't park them on the street around here any more.

We have the same issue since we sold the house with side yard access. We're currently storing the coach in uncovered storage and the sun is brutal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom