Class C engine cover customization.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larryr

Bought a backup camera/monitor rig and in determining where to mount the monitor, I discovered that the junk and cup holder are removable. Removed them and have a flat surface to make a custom "goodie holder" to include mounts for backup monitor, phone, cup holder and normal "glove box" contents.

Would love to see pix of other customization projects.

Attachments

• cover w:o stock nose.jpg
    cover w:o stock nose.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 12
  • stock nose.jpg
    stock nose.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 12
Bought a backup camera/monitor rig and in determining where to mount the monitor, I discovered that the junk and cup holder are removable. Removed them and have a flat surface to make a custom "goodie holder" to include mounts for backup monitor, phone, cup holder and normal "glove box" contents.

Would love to see pix of other customization projects.
one thing to remember though... the inner doghouse cover is also removable. in fact, this is sometimes opened when servicing the engine. i'd be very careful with wires etc in here, knowing that you need to be able to remove and set the engine cover aside.

would love to see what you come up with, though... i agree that this is prime flat real estate that can be used in so many ways.

Just starting to develop the project. Want to take a short trip and decide how to develop it. A piece above the tray will determine most of the holding goodies. beneath the shelf I'm thinking of interchangeable bags hung on heavy velcro.

Attachments

• so far.jpg
    so far.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom