Perhaps this question has already been answered in one of the previous discussions on the topic of sanitizing the clean water tanks. I see that there are recipe's for shocking the tanks with a cup of bleach and some for adding a cap of bleach for normal usage maintenance of a tank. My question is when this water containing bleach is flushed through the toilet and rinsed down the shower or sinks does it kill off the good bacteria I need in the waste tanks. I am especially concerned about the shock treatment to sanitize the first time. I have noticed all the threads suggesting no chemicals or enzymes need to be added to the waste tanks so I assume that means these are acting like a septic tank and there is some natural digestion going on with bacteria. Is this correct?