Coach Net Discount

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BinaryBob

Moderator Emeritus
Received a e-mail from PPL Motorhomes for one year of Coach-net for $99.50. Promo running through April.
A bit confusing, as they refer to the plan as "Platinum Plus."

I confirmed with Sharon Ball at PPL that this is the same plan advertised on the Coach-net site as "Premier Coach" normally priced at $159.00.

The flyer said "Coach-net", not something else. Hope I'm not missing something.

If interested, their number is 1-800-755-4775.

Several companies now offer Coach-net under their own brand name - I got it through my motorhome insurer (National Interstate) for a year, then took another discount offer through my coach owners club. I bought a three year deal last time, so don't need to renew now.

Gary RV Roamer said:
Several companies now offer Coach-net under their own brand name - I got it through my motorhome insurer (National Interstate) for a year, then took another discount offer through my coach owners club. I bought a three year deal last time, so don't need to renew now.
Gary,

I know this is old, but do you still have the code(s)?  I'm also with NI.  Thanks.

Dougie.

Dougie Brown said:
Gary,

I know this is old, but do you still have the code(s)?  I'm also with NI.  Thanks.

Dougie.

Dougie

With the RV clubs we just give Coachnet our membership number, no "codes".

I don't know of any "code" either. Just called the phone number (there was a unique one for NI customers) if I needed roadside assist and gave my member #. It was the same Coach Net that I always had - they just answered the phone slightly different.

If you are asking how to get the discount rate on the service, your fee is paid direct to National Interstate as part of your policy premium.

When I got the other discount through the American Coach Association I think used a special contact phone or address - I don't recall the details. I see that the Coach Net site now mentions a "promo code". I don't remember having that before.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natalihu
Back
Top Bottom