coach net plan options?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blw2

Doesn't Coach Net offer different plan level choices?...or at least didn't they used to? 
I thought I remembered it that way anyway....

My free basic level service form Ford (through Coach Net) is coming to an end this summer.  Way back when I first got this thing I had decided that I'd go with coach net when this ran out, assuming of course nothing changed.

This morning I received an email from FMCA trying to sell their roadside coverage

"FMCA?s popular Roadside Rescue? plan will increase from $69 to $74/year effective May 1, 2019, for new and existing policyholders.
Take advantage of the plan's
$69/year rate by May 1, 2019!"

So I thought now might be a good time to compare that to coachnet....but when I search coachnet's site I'm only seeing one option for motorhomes at $249

Is theirs a one choice thing now?  What am I missing?

Larry N.

Are you going to the join page or the renewal page? I have Premier Coach and just went to the renewal page and my options are the Premier Coach at one year for $169 or for three years at $489.  Last time I renewed they gave me a choice of Basic or Premier, so I don't know if Basic is gone or what.

So I suspect that $249 may be a first year thing. In any case, you may want to call if you can't find a better price on the renewal page (you need your membership number, not the same as the F- number on the goose egg).

I've heard the FMCA plan is pretty good (it was CoachNet when I joined, but a different outfit now)

lynnmor

I tried to renew my Basic and it is not on the website.  I emailed them and they immediately replied saying to call them, so I guess the Basic is deliberately hidden.  I have yet to call, exploring other options.  My current plan is about to expire and maybe if that happens the Basic is no longer an option.

Utclmjmpr

I left Coach net because of continued price hikes and went with FMCA Rescue at $69.00 per, for three years. I have used a road service once in 15 years of paying for it.>>>Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whatthenobo
Top Bottom