Coast to Coast trip in our Class A starts Thursday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom,

I've crossed off # 1,2,5,&7 on your Grand Canyon list. Tonight for dinner I will happily polish off #4. Thanks so much for making that list. We have packed in a lot of fun instead of aimlessly wandering around. We also watched the sunrise this morning near the visitors center before our hike. The kids(15 & 14) weren't too happy about getting up at 4:30 but I think they will thank us later in life.

shakenbake said:
Tom,

I've crossed off # 1,2,5,&7 on your Grand Canyon list. Tonight for dinner I will happily polish off #4. Thanks so much for making that list. We have packed in a lot of fun instead of aimlessly wandering around. We also watched the sunrise this morning near the visitors center before our hike. The kids(15 & 14) weren't too happy about getting up at 4:30 but I think they will thank us later in life.
I am glad you are enjoying yourself. I don't know if you found it but the list is actually in two parts in the thread. The first ten are in the first response. If you scroll down to response number 16 then there are 15 more suggestions. I have a steak thawing out for dinner tonight and you had to go and mention Yippi-Yi-Yo.  ;D    I always have the Cowboy Steak when I eat there and I have yet to find a steak anywhere that can beat it, even off of my own grill. It was almost exactly a year ago that I ate there last. And it will be another 4 months until I eat there again. The only thing thicker than the steak at Yippi-Yi-Yo is the atmosphere. Wear your cowboy boots if you have them with you. ;D

I am interested in your stay in Vegas. We will be there in about 4 weeks for a convention.  We will be staying in the RV. We have the cover for the windshield, I may go buy a roll of Reflectix. I don't want to be miserable at night and need to bd fresh the next day.

cuts_up said:
I am interested in your stay in Vegas. We will be there in about 4 weeks for a convention.  We will be staying in the RV. We have the cover for the windshield, I may go buy a roll of Reflectix. I don't want to be miserable at night and need to bd fresh the next day.

We decided to not risk staying in the RV and booked 2 nights at the Stratosphere for $32 per night. We've stayed there before and it was nice for the price.

Back
Top Bottom