Community Water Crisis - Is your Municipality the Next Victim?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Roughneck Strike 3

I would like to share a story that effects us all. (Water) I live at the tail edge of the Permian basin, here in Texas. This are is a Vast Sea of Oil under mother earth. We are (well were) the Gas station to the USA. We are in the process of shipping it all to China from Houston Now, but we can see how that plays out in the next decade. This and the lands in Alaska have vast Oil riches under the earth. As I write this Piece to share I am approaching 60, so I won’t be here after I hit a 100 so the next 40 years are going to be interesting at, best? / worst? LOL.

I wonder about the Extreme Pollution Generated by China and India on the Globe? I have been to Beijing in 2006 ish. Pollution there reminded me of the old 1970s commercials with the Indian next to the 3 Mile Island with the Tear running down his eyes. They ain’t at the time and I doubt they are on board with Green now? If you believe that China is a team player in being a conservator of the Globe…Take a trip when the Gov will allow you to go. Witness it with your own eyes. You will be shocked and scared.

Seems like our City Government has gone the way as do most. Taking a product that was there and doing nothing to improve the infrastructure for decades. Our water in my PO Dunk Town of Bad Water Texas / San Angelo is trashed, and has been Trashed by the locals since I remember in my youth.

In February the people of the “Paul Ann Subdivision” were dispensing cups of Naphthalene (Might as well have been) from their Kitchen sinks. That event created a “OH ShXT moment” for our City Council and water experts here in PO Dunk when people started biXchin.

3rd Rate Group of clowns running the show with what seems to be lack of knowledge that look to the lawyers before opening their lips at press conferences is not reassuring. I am reading the crowd and their body Language. They are Praying this will Die out. Not even running it as a top news story some of the time during all this.

The incompetent, lazy running the city infrastructure as they play with their Social media and sit idle on their duff collecting a check. This is not political, this is our collective Reality here, and can very well be yours too. People asleep at the wheel, auto-pilot.

Just because you may reside in a beautiful place (I see the beauty in the Starkness here) does not mean your underground resources are safe.

Other than positive pressure on the city and writing my State Rep, my Council members and sharing with Joe Q and Jane Q public I am a clueless, but sitting by idle is acceptance and I will never accept poison being pumped into my house with a smile on my face.

Here is our List of Chemicals in our drinking water. (Attached)

I would like to share that the samples go to some independent lab in Austin TX and results according to the city take 2 days to return. Prior to any results coming back the city water people were suspecting “naphthalene” in the water source, Really?

Our Local Water is 580 ppm. That is in the Very Hard category. This is the type of water that let unwiped on your sink will make your fake chrome on your faucets turn white. Looks as if some of the 580 ppm is Cancer.

I am fully aware of Naphthalene, as I used it from 55 gallon drums washing oil Derricks with it (Rare washing I may add). These giant tinker toys were definitely FILTHY Greasy, GRIMY t the power of 10x.

I will share a story, 2nd hand about the effects on Naphthalene. I worked on the rigs with a man who worked in a machine shop in Dallas TX. The Old man who ran the place always took a rag and wiped his hands off at the end of the day with this stuff. He died Young of a Central Nervous System rare Cancer. I would equate Naptha on your skin to Gasoline x100 feeling as when you get it on your skin. Makes you skin literally crawl and you feel the tingle. You taste it wicked cleaning agent. You got Grease and Sludge you want to make “Look like a Diamond in a Goat’s AXs?” Use Naphtha to clean it.

I am wondering if any of you fellow RVrs have any knowledge of RO filtering systems that filter out NON Organic, should I say Lead from the Drinking water?

From Bad Water, I mean Flint Texas. Protect your self and your loved ones. Get Involved in a Positive manner! Chances are you entered the UFC Fight Cage with very little back up.

I am glad to see that Tree Hugger Erin Brockovich is on their Asses calling this Quote” a Real ShXT show we going on here in PO Dunk, TX. I was the guy out there following Orders. NASCAR Pit Crew equivalent Position from ages 18-23. Dumb and Crazy.

I am not worrying too much about this water mess as I will prolly get black Lung from the 30,000 to 40,000 LBs of asbestos I mixed for these Drilling Companies from 1980-1986, in , my 5 + years of Mayhem Working for Big and Little Oil. This is what we do here. We get (Use To) your Gas out the ground.

Actually, yes I am worried, about my Grand Kids. They don’t live here, but this is not a isolated event through the USA and Texas. People just don’t know they are screwed as they crook their necks playing on their mind controlling Social media Apps. The Blind leading the Blind. We are a nation of.

JD

Attachments

• Have a Cup of Cancer.jpg
    Have a Cup of Cancer.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Tried to edit the post but could not. I lost my train of thought, when preparing my article.......The old man at the Machine shop died in his 60s due to Central Nervous Poisioning. Rare Cancer. I do not recall the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom