Corps of Engineers, Vet Pass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edjunior

I have a question for anyone with experience at the Corps campgrounds.  More specifically, the pass that's available.  I understand that if you are a disabled veteran, you can get a pass from them that will get you into all their parks free.  But I can find no information on the details of that.  In particular, I am rated at only 30 percent by the VA, but I can find nowhere where they talk about a percentage or anything.  Does anyone have any information on this, and how to go about applying for and getting this pass?

Thanks,

edjunior said:
I have a question for anyone with experience at the Corps campgrounds.  More specifically, the pass that's available.  I understand that if you are a disabled veteran, you can get a pass from them that will get you into all their parks free.  But I can find no information on the details of that.  In particular, I am rated at only 30 percent by the VA, but I can find nowhere where they talk about a percentage or anything.  Does anyone have any information on this, and how to go about applying for and getting this pass?

Thanks,
Howdy, Ed.
Try the following website, it has a lot of info.
http://www.recreation.gov/recpass.cfm

Regards,
Liz

Mike is also a 30% disabled veteran. He has a Golden Access pass that gets him in federal parks for free and gets half-off camping fees, also half-off tour fees at federal facilities.

Wendy

Back
Top Bottom