Couch's RV in Trenton, OH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sjscat

Due to my Sundance 189MB being totaled by a huge tree limb I have searched out other dealers. I found a dealer, Couch's, who is willing to see a new travel trailer much cheaper than anyone else. Does anyone know about them? When someone has a price on a new TT much lower than anyone else I am leery. I live in the St. Louis, Missouri area.

Thanks!

I frequently Google the Better Business Bureau for businesses I'm not familiar with. Like "bbb couch's rv trenton oh". Even businesses who are not BBB accredited will frequently show up and have a rating. Reading the complaints and reviews gives you an idea of how they operate. And with an RV sometimes it is the manufacturer not the dealer who is at fault.

Due to my Sundance 189MB being totaled by a huge tree limb I have searched out other dealers. I found a dealer, Couch's, who is willing to see a new travel trailer much cheaper than anyone else. Does anyone know about them? When someone has a price on a new TT much lower than anyone else I am leery. I live in the St. Louis, Missouri area.

Thanks!
When we were looking for a 5W 3 years ago, I talked with Couch's, and visited them in person. They didn't have a physical storefront, but had a large inventory on their lot. We walked around with one of their sales guys and looked at several models.

They sell primarily over the internet and phone, and have a large 'boiler room' of sales folks. If you're comfortable buying this way, I didn't see/find any reason not to buy from them. They had a shop for dealer prep. They could arrange for delivery, or you could yourself, or you could pick up from them.

Interesting reading the comments/complaints on BBB and the responses.

Last edited:
It doesn't seem likely you would return to them for service work since you are so far away so if the unit you want to buy passes your inspection I would feel comfortable pulling the trigger (assuming I looked at it personally and arranged for delivery myself).

Back
Top Bottom