Cougar 304 BHS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dirk

I'm REAL close to buying this model TT. Has anyone had any good/bad experience with this brand or model? I work construction and will be living in this Mon-Fri. The family will be visiting from time to time. Thats why I want the bunks. I will only move it every year or so. Thanks for any info!

We have a 2002 Cougar 281 bunkhouse and love it.  The bunks are a little tight as the kids grow bigger, but for now its OK.  Only minor things have gone wrong, not bad for a medium priced unit.

You need to check out the new Laredo 33 BL.  Like the Cougar, it has a slide out with bunks, however, the floor plan is a rear lounge which gives you plenty of open living space.

I looked at the 33bl floor plan. That is pretty cool, but it puts the kids in with the grown ups, and ussually the kids stay up a lot longer than we do. I just got back from the dealer and saw the mountainer 32phd. Thta looks REAL nice. All aluminum framing. Has a sepererate room in the back with 3 fold away bunks and a fold down couch and TV hookups. Right now, Im leaning towards this one. I just gotta figure out if its really worth the extra money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom