Cranberry Salad Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O

oldcurios

This Holiday dish is so easy to prepare, and very tasty - it comes with oodles of compliments.

1 Can Jellied Cranberry Sauce
1 Can Whole Cranberry Sauce
1 Jar (8-12 oz) Orange Marmelade (I use sugar-free)
1 2 oz bag chopped walnuts
2-3 TBLSP Lemon Juice

Dump all ingredients into a bowl, mix, and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Sounds delicious to go with a turkey roast.

I buy those frozen 3 pound Butterball boneless turkey roasts. I pop it in the crockpot for 5 hours, then make gravy from the juices. AWESOME.

Serving the pork roast tomorrow with the cranberry salad.  I will let you know how it turns out.  I'm sure it will be equally good with turkey.  I'm a firm believer that turkey and pork roast must have cranberries.

No, no, no.  Pork roast needs a can of green enchilada sauce, a lot of shredded cheese and a stack of warm tortillas.

Old_Crow said:
No, no, no.  Pork roast needs a can of green enchilada sauce, a lot of shredded cheese and a stack of warm tortillas.

In this house, left over pork roast goes through the grinder and gets mixed with mayo, mustard, and relish to make sandwich spread for work lunches.

srs713 said:
In this house, left over pork roast goes through the grinder and gets mixed with mayo, mustard, and relish to make sandwich spread for work lunches.

Leftover pork here gets pulled apart, then just mixed with one's favorite BBQ sauce. Quick and easy "pulled pork" sandwiches.

Reporting back on the cranberry salad recipe. It was yummy as expected however I would call it a sauce or relish instead of a salad.  It makes a huge amount so I hope it freezes well.

Old_Crow said:

Okay Wally, I'll give your idea a try with the left over pork.

My wife is of Mexican descent.  Every left over in our fridge gets stuffed in a tortilla somehow or another.
Last night was Chili Rellenos, beans and rice.

Back
Top Bottom