Cruising

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVMommaTo6

I'll be MIA for the next week or so, we leave on a cruise tomorrow morning! We're sailing out of Ft Lauderdale, going to 2 islands in the Bahamas, Grand Turk, and Dominican Republic, then spending a few days back here in Florida with my dad before heading back to NY.

We had an eventful ride down, a tire blew on my van on I95 in South Carolina and although NY considers my van a van, for some reason, South Carolina considers it an RV so AAA wouldn't cover us. I argued it for almost 2 hours and ultimately lost :/  but nobody was hurt and we're on vacation now, so I'm not complaining! Have a great week and I'll "see" you all when I get back!

Have a great time Amanda, you deserve it.  Sorry about the tires but at least you are all safe and unhurt.

Look forward to seeing some photos!  Have a margarita on me.....  ;D

Enjoy! It's a gorgeous time of year to be sailing the Caribbean.

Thanks! Jackie I'll have a margarita, a pina colada, a mojito, a glass of Champaign etc etc lol

All the kids are coming lol, it's a first cruise for all of us. It's my youngest daughter's birthday while we're on the ship and mine too. It's a big one for me, it's the year I finally go from 21 to 29!

Chances are, with a group this size, one of us is bound to either break the ship or a passenger lol

Unfortunately the new man isn't coming, but he did ask if I would take a vacation with him down to the Caribbean somewhere, so maybe in the future. This trip has been planned for so long. Also, I haven't introduced him to my kids yet, although they do know he exists, which is further than most guys make it lol

Good idea to test the waters first before jumping in with both feet. You want to know him reasonably well before getting him involved with the kids, it can be traumatic for everyone if not handled carefully.

Yeah our timing was great, even the ski resort back home closed due to temperature. Don't miss that! Lol

I think the kids favorite part was the food. We don't go out to eat real often so they loved going to a fancy restaurant every night and being able to go eat any thing at any time. They also loved the snorkeling, the ship entertainment, and the beaches.

Back
Top Bottom