Custom dog Kennels?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kccaro

Recently bought a 2006 Forrest River Cardinal 31ft 5th wheel and I'm looking for suggestions on where to put built-in dog kennels (for while we're away from the camper, not while we're towing) without sacrificing usable space. I've seen before where folks have done them under the benches on the table, and I'm wondering if that's an option given the height of the window behind the left bench.

Any advice would be appreciated, we have 1 large lab and 2 up-and-coming lab/catahoula mix pups that all need their space!

So in the next year you’re going to have 3 big dogs in there. Am I reading your post correctly? I think a toy hauler would have been a better option for you.

I agree with Rene, toy haulers are great because of their versatility. We had 3 boxers that used to stay in the garage. We now only have 1 baby but we will get a second one.

Attachments

• 20210320_155132.jpg
    20210320_155132.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2
Guys! Great Advice! Now, do you know or Recomm. any RV type vs ToyHauler, or RV suitable for traveling with 3 large dogs?New Job requiring traveling and accommodations? (I mean other than an M1Abram tank-haha) is there an RV you guys recommend or RV vs ToyHauler?
(I have a no boys left behind policy)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom