Cutler looks sharp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Wendy:

I am surprised how sharp Cutler looks on the opening drive.  I feel Shanahan made a mistake dumping Jake the snake, but maybe Cutler will make a believer out of me today.  I would love to see the Chargers lose.  If they lose, the Ravens suddenly become the number one playoff seed, after the earlier losses today by the Pats and the Colts!  Glad the Ravens have a good conference record!

Go Broncos!!!

Cutler's inexperience starting to show again.  almost picked off.  Bad exchange.  Taking to much time in the huddle and being penalized.  Already I am wanting the snake to appear!

I will say that Cutler's passing is very accurate, and he is more mobile in the pocket than the Snake.  But boy does he need more experience at the pro level.

Cutler really does need experience. Too bad Shanahan didn't put him in a couple of times earlier in the season for a play or two to give him a bit of experience.

And what happened to Denver's Orange Crush defense???

Now, don't get me wrong, San Diego's a great team but Denver sure isn't playing like they should.

I was going to ask you if the defense stayed home this week, but was afraid you would take it the wrong way.  Your Broncs had an awesome defense when they faced our Ravens.

Someone has to bring the Chrarger record down to the Ravens by giving the Chargers one more loss.  Starting to look unlikely today unless the Broncs turn things around.

We automatically get the playoff home team advantage and seed against the Chargers if we have an equal or better win loss record since we beat them in head to head play.  And we beat them when they had both Tomlinson AND Merriman in the game.  :D

Ravens have same W/L record as the Colts now. Also the same conference record.  No head to head.  I will have to look up what the next tie breaker is.  Needless to say, any game the Colts, Pats, or Chargers play is critical to the Ravens in our quest to be the #1 seed.

You can insult my Donkeys any time. Remember, I was a fan in the 70s and 80s when they stunk so bad it was unbelievable. Back then, fans were fans and loved the team no matter how they played (which was almost always badly). Geez, win a couple of Super Bowls and the fans expect you play good forever after that. Besides, the worse you finish, the better your pick in the next draft. And Jay is getting some very good experience....just wait for next year !!

Dang!  Broncs coming back and within 8 points.... and they Chargers let loose a long pass getting them into the red zone.  I will settle if the Broncs can hold em to a field goal.  We still have 14 minutes to go.

How about the Broncos v. Packers in a Loser Bowl?? Hey, I'd pay money to see them play.

Again?  We didn't like the results the last time they played in a bowl game (1997) :)

Ned:

I occasionally switched to the Packer game on my football package and was lucky enough to catch your QB doing the fireman carry.  He is one of the most likeable, not to say skillful, QBs in the game and I hope he gives it another year.  People forget that the Packers have the youngest team in the league, and who better to train them than Bret?  He is the current Johnny Unitas, in my book.

Bret is still having fun, and I think he'll play as long as it stays fun.  At least I hope so :)

{I would love to see the Chargers lose.}

Oh Smokey...bite your tongue!  The Chargers are doing great!  Tim and I are having a ball following them this year.  We don't usually follow football, but it's been fun this year. 

What we hope for is a Bear VS Chargers Super Bowl.  We are orginally from Chicago, so a Bears win would work.  We now live in San Diego, so a Chargers win would work.  It's a "Win-Win" situation.

Marsha~

If tonights performace by the Bears against the Ewes  is any indication of their play at the beginning of the game,  They won't make it thru the playoffs.  However the 2nd half is a little difference.  Listening to Tony Kornhiser and Joe Theisman is almost as bad as listening to Michael Irwin  and Tom Jackson.  Pitiful excuses for announcers.

Marsha:

Sorry about my feelings toward the Chargers.  I respect the team but I hate them this year, as they are the only ones who stand between my Ravens and a playoff home team advantage.  The Chargers MUST lose at least one more game.  If they do, and my Ravens keep winning, then the Ravens capture the home team advantage since they beat your Chargers in head to head competition.  And they beat the Chargers with both Merriman and Tomlinson intact!  ;D

Here is to a Bears Ravens SuperBowl!!

Shayne:

I totally share your opinion of the Monday Night Football announcers.  Kornheiser is a complete idiot, and I have no idea how or why he was selected for that assignment.  Tirico and Theisman are OK, but very lukewarm compared to the excellent Madden - Michaels combination.

IMO, Monday Night Football has been replaced by Sunday Night Football as the ultimate football weekly experience.  Sunday Night Football even has an awesome opening theme, that is cooler than Hank Williams Jr. !!  :D  And since Sunday night football selects their games only 10 days ahead of time, the games are much more exciting choices than Monday Nigt Football, since MNF has to select their games almost a full year ahead of time.

And Marsha, You know my feelings for the Chargers aren't any to friendly right now !! Our best friends have a real problem...she's from San Diego, old time Chargers fan, he's from Colorado, grown up with the Broncos and bleeds orange and blue. Their son has joined Dad and is a huge Broncos fan. The daughter could care less.

Wendy,

I thought of you as we watched Sunday's game.  If I had your home phone number, you might have gotten a call from me..... :p

At least Tim and I are yelling for the same team; unlike your friends.  Now that would be a problem.

Not sure you other fans know this, but the Chargers have been in a crazy battle to get San Diego to build them a new stadium.  I have a feeling the Chargers will get what they want out of San Diego if they keep going they way they have been.

At any rate, it's been fun to have a winning team.

Marsha~

Don't most teams drop into the cellar when they get a new stadium or win a Super Bowl?? Tell 'em to keep playing at Qualcomm. By the way, Qualcomm is one of 2 stadiums where I have seen the Broncos play. It's a nice stadium with much better tail-gating weather than Mile High....maybe cuz it's warmer?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom