Cyanide Bomb kills dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If true, it should be a warning for folks not to let their pets roam freely. Who knows where those "bombs" might be.

woodartist said:
I posted about the government using cyanide bombs that can kill pets. Can't find where I posted that....

It wasn't posted here, maybe you posted it on another forum. I read every post here and have a good memory, but that one is not familiar. Also did a search and it didn't come up.

I made casual mention of it in a thread on pets, but didn't provide the link to the first article. There is another article (later) where there are protest groups trying to put pressure on the government to outlaw this approach to "pest" control. The problem seems to be legit based on both articles......however, it was sure news to me and I go hiking every day with 2 dogs on federal land. I'm now a lot more aware. ::)

Woodartis,

You must be talking about this post.

FYI you can find your prior posts by clicking the link Show your posts next to your avatar.

Yep Tom, that was the one. I do go to the "show unread posts," but obviously if no one posted after I did...it wouldn't show. That was my problem. There are so many posts here that I just click on the unreads, but didn't think of looking at "show your posts." One of those brain fts...................

Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom