Darn leaves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had very strong winds here Sunday night, now I have a 3' tall pile of leaves in front of DW's garage door to clear away, back patio is covered with leaves about 2' deep, and my yard looks like I've never mulched_again.
Ahh, the joys of home ownership.

Myself and my travel buddy and his wife (and dog) went to Look Rock Campground in the GSMNP Oct 30-Nov 3. We hit the end of the leaf peeping season perfectly. The leaves were so heavy in the campground, you had to shuffle around to feel the edge of the pavement in the sites to back in. Brand new fresh asphalt and totally covered. The loop road stayed clear due to traffic but the edges were still not visible. Anyhow drove all of the Foothills Parkway West and did the tour of Cades Cove plus visited the Sugarlands visitor center. Saw several bears, and the camp host warned us that the garbage truck had spotted one next to the parkway near the campground.

Charles

Attachments

• Look Rock GSMNP sites 44 and 45.jpg
    Look Rock GSMNP sites 44 and 45.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 6
The Lord caused a great rain to come and knock down 90% of the leaves. Today He saw fit to bring moderate winds from the South. Cut my work load by 75% or more. Guy at the end of the cul-de-sac is likely a tad pissed.

Blessed be the Lord.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom