Deal or No Deal???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dpatrick

My wife an I are in the process of negotiating a deal on a 2006 Keystone Laredo 284 BH, and we are not sure what is a good deal and what isn't.? We know the 2007's are available, so the dealers really want to get rid of the 2006's.? The dealer said the MSRP is $27,800.? We have worked him down to $18,300.? That's 34% off? of the MSRP.? ?Any comments would be appreciate.

If those prices are correct then it sounds like a pretty good deal. I'd try to independently check the MSRP, perhaps from another dealer or the manufacturers website to be sure they are giving an honest figure. 25% is a starting number so 34% is really good.

As Jim suggests, verify the MSRP before deciding if it's a good deal. I've never bought a trailer, but do they have a manufacturer's sticker that shows the MSRP and breakdown of options, delivery charges, etc?

Tom,

Those MSRP stickers do exist on some coaches but the dealers sometimes remove them. I would ask if I didn't see one.

Jim Dick said:
Those MSRP stickers do exist on some coaches but the dealers sometimes remove them.

Jim, your message reminded me that the sticker on our coach had been removed (it actually looked like it had never been stuck to any surface) and I asked to see it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom