Death Valley 49ers Encampment anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UTTransplant

We have attended 5 previous Encampments (last year‘s was cancelled), and are going to be heading to this year’s Encampment soon. It is 7-14 November this year. It has some new activities plus a return of some old activities, and we have always had a good time. Anyone else planning on attending?We will be camping in Sunset campground, and probably arriving on 3 November, staying until at least 15 November. The newsletter is on the website The official website of the Death Valley '49ers, Inc. - Home

Lots of old fashioned western music, history, art, golfing, 4WD trips, gold panning, hiking - you name a desert activity and it will probably be happening.

That was a rally we were hoping to get too, but as yet, no one knows when we will be able to enter the US. If you're staying on after, we might get there.

Pam;; When does Sunset begin to fill up for the event.. We are making early plans to attend and we like Sunset.. We also need a break before leaving for Quartzsite in January..>>>Dan

Sunset never really fills up; they just keep opening up more overflow lots. The Encampment hasn’t had it officially for the full week as long as have been coming, so I am not sure when it gets more crowded this time. There are music activities beginning in late October (!) so show up whenever you want. We will probably be there 2 or 3 November. My favorite sites on the far east edge of the parking. Nice views of the mountains and nobody in my way.

I don't know when sunset is going to open. It is currently closed.

Back
Top Bottom